at the Lodge
For 2024, season 6 for us, we are open from the 25th May 2024 until the 9th October 2024. It's possible we may open early or close later, depending on your group size. You can find detailed information about our rooms on the Accommodation page and also on our online reservation section below.
Our price for 2024 is €85 per person per night based on double occupancy and from €105 to €135 for single room occupancy (we only have a couple of rooms available for single occupancy and the rate depends on what room we have available at that time).
For solo travellers, please contact us for availability and booking.
Our cyclist package includes all the following;
A local Taxe de Séjour (local tourist/valley tax) is also applied of €1.15 per person per night.
- You can book using our easy and secure online booking system below or by email
- Some of our rooms have a minimum requirement on them however please contact us if you would like to book them for less or single occupancy and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Also please email us if the dates you want appear unavailable online ...we may be able to accommodate you.
- And if you have any other enquiries please email Mark and Niamh at email@example.com
CHECK IN/OUT TIME
- is 3.30pm and rooms won't be ready until that time. If you plan to arrive early to ride you can use the bike basement & garden space to get ready. We may not be around so please let us know in advance so we can leave instructions for you.
- check-out time is 10am to allow us to prepare the rooms & house for new guests.
Please take a moment to review our policies before booking
- June 29th Chef's birthday...so he gets the night off. If you are staying with us on this night we can make reservations for you at the bistro in the village or provide alternative dining options for that evening. We will adjust your package price to not include dinner.
- Tour de France day bookings - We do not serve dinner on Tour de France night, depending on what the stage is. We will adjust your package accordingly once the date and route are confirmed.